DragonHawk - Hidden Dragons
Fey Mystery Rumors
Here is a summary of the many rumors you have heard. It is up to you to determine which is true based upon how much you trust the individuals that told you each one.
1. Edric is mighty warrior who killed many giants, formorians, a great serpent are true based upon how much you trust the individuals that told you each rumor.
2. Edric loved to hunt. He dreamed of taking down the legendary 20 point “stag” Grogan Fey form the Uninvited tribe of the Nightmare Court.
3. Edric loved his brother, his feeling had been strong ever since playingd together as children.
4. He was forced out of the castle and mostly out of Dagda’s life by the Queen when he turned the age of majority.
5. Giants caused problems for years, stealing from orchards, harassing people, abusing animals, assault.
6. Edric traveled every where with his favorite dog and horse. Dagda own a dog and horse too, the siblings of Edric’s.
7. Edricwon magical items from defeating the Giants.
8. Edric defeated a great serpent thereby saving a Princess of the Yarthkin tribe. This also shamed the Grogan Champion, Blandinger.
9. Edric was due to marry this princess he saved.
10. The Queen does not like Edric.
11. Blandiger is the princesses bodyguard and Pugul is her brother.
12. Pugual is Edric’s best friend and went on many a hunt with him.
13. There is talk of war, and the tribe possibly joining it. That had even been preparations started before Edric went missing.
14. Edric made a deal with Dark Fey.
15. Edric killed a Giant, then a two-headed giant and then a 4 headed giant and won something from them each time.
16. There is a third court of Fey,, called the Twilight Court.
17. Beleron is close to the Queen, maybe too close and he is jealous of Edric.
18. The King’s adviser hates Beleron, and does not respect Dagda.
19. The people loved Edric but respect Dagda as their future King.
20. The Queen supported Edric handling the giant problem instead of Beleron or the guard.
21. Ana bears no ill will toward the Queen, King or anyone else. She is concerned for her son, but believes he is still alive. She worries about the wedding and the Princess who wont speak to anyone.